Winners to be announced on Monday 6 September. Terms and Conditions below.
- These terms and conditions apply to competitions run by British Triathlon to win one of the prizes listed where specified Ts&Cs are not outlined.
- The competition prizes available are one of six swim camps signed by the ParalympicsGB Paratriathlon Team – Claire Cashmore, Dave Ellis and guide Luke Pollard, Alison Peasgood and guide Nikki Bartlett, George Peasgood, Melissa Reid and guide Hazel Macleod and Michael Taylor and one of six athlete posters signed by Claire Cashmore, Dave Ellis and guide Luke Pollard, Alison Peasgood and guide Nikki Bartlett, George Peasgood, Melissa Reid and guide Hazel Macleod and Michael Taylor.
- Prizes may not be transferred or gifted to anyone other than the prize winner, or name of the winner given when the entry is won.
- Competitions will be open to anyone who is following British Triathlon on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, unless stated otherwise. Exceptions include employees of British Triathlon, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration of the sport.
- The competition entry period for the competition ends when the winner draw is made.
- Winners will be notified shortly after the competition closes via direct message to the social account they have used when following the British Triathlon social channels during the competition entry.
- Prizes must be accepted within 10 working days, if a prize is not claimed within this time British Triathlon reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. British Triathlon also reserve the right to amend the prize stated where necessary.
- British Triathlon’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.