I have a complaint or concern about an event I took part in. What should I do?
If you have taken part in an event which you have concerns about in relation to an aspect of its organisation or the conduct of the organisers, you can contact British Triathlon directly for support and advice. If the event is permitted with the Home Nation Associations then we are able to work with the organiser to resolve the matter. All reports, complaints and concerns reported to British Triathlon are treated in a confidential manner.
However, if you have taken part in a non-permitted event we are unable to help you with your complaint.
I still have a question relating to an event, what should I do?
You can contact the Events Team by emailing email@example.com. If you prefer, you can contact us by phone on 01509 266162 or by post at PO Box 25, Loughborough, LE11 3WX.
How can I contact an athlete or find out information for an article?
Contact British Triathlon's Media Officer, Gemma Field using the details below.
Phone: 01509 226 188
Why should I join British Triathlon?
By joining the British Triathlon Family you will have access to a wealth of benefits including but not limited to the following:
- Unrivalled Public Liability insurance to protect you 365 days a year whilst training and racing (cover for racing included in Core and Ultimate packages)
- Our Core and Ultimate packages provide fantastic Personal Accident cover that will help you if you should have an incident.
- Discounts on great triathlon specific bike and travel insurance
- Unlimited Day Membership entries already paid for
- Free Incident Legal Service to support you if you are involved in an incident that was not your fault
- Discounts and offers from some of the country’s biggest triathlon brands. Click here for a full list of our discounts
- Eligibility to qualify for GB Age-Group Teams
- Eligibility to compete for medals and titles in the British and National Championships
Your membership will also help support:
- The development of triathlon in your Home Nation and investment into grassroots triathlon
- The growth and development of triathlon clubs
- Delivery of British Triathlon’s Clean Sport programme
- Raising the profile of triathlon
- Safe operating practices for over 1200 permitted events every year
- The provision of world-class events for our members
When will the new memberships come into effect?
Our new memberships launched 4th March 2019, any new or renewing membership purchased on or after this date will be a new membership package.
Find out more about our new membership packages on our membership join page.
When will I move to the new membership?
You will move to your new membership at your first renewal after February 2019, unless you upgrade earlier.
How can I contact British Triathlon Membership Services?
For any questions or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call us on 01509 226153. We are here to help Monday-Friday from 9-5.
What happens to my existing insurance coverage before I move to the new package – am I still covered?
Your existing membership and its benefits including insurance is valid and will remain valid until expiry when you move on to a new membership package and new benefits.
Can I upgrade my membership before my renewal?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time during your year by contacting our membership team by email email@example.com or by phone on 01509 226153 (lines open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). Please note you can only upgrade once during a membership year.
What has happened to Coach Essential and Coach Plus memberships?
We have revamped our coach packages and as well as great added benefits the coach packages have new names. Coach Essential is now Core Coach, and Coach Plus is now Ultimate Coach. You can discover all there is to know about the coach packages here.